To ensure accurate rates, Gateway Supply Chain needs a few more details about your products in your shop.
Bulk Export/Import of Product Details
- Once in the App, click on Export/Import Product Details box
- Select the “Generate Export File” button
- A "Download File" button will appear click this to export all the products in your Shopify store
- Open the downloaded document in Excel
- Please populate the mandatory following fields
- Length (inches)
- Width (inches)
- Height (inches)
- Class Code*
- Hazardous (Yes/No)
- Weight (lbs)
- Package Type (box/pallet, etc)
- In the spreadsheet there are few optional fields as well that you can populate, all information regarding these fields and the mandatory fields can be found on the first tab in the worksheet called Instruction Set
- Free Shipping
- Disable Shipping
- Manufacture Number
- Sell Unit per Ship Unit
- Once all the fields have been populated, save and close your document
- Click on the “Import Product Details”
- Navigate to your saved document and select “Open”
- Select the “Submit” button. Your product details have now been uploaded.
*If you do not know the class code or NMFC of your products, please feel free to contact email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with determining these fields for your products.
**Please note updating Shipping locations from a product can only be done via the Single Product Update of Product Details. You will only see the list of shipping locations on the bulk upload and they cannot be modified within the spreadsheet.
Single Product Update of Product Details
If you don’t have a lot of products to provide details for, or need to edit some information, follow the steps below.
- From your Shopify admin, Click Products.
- Click the name of the product that you want to update.
- On the top of the page under the product title, click “More actions”
- Select”Gateway Supply Chain Product Details”
- Populate all the fields for each of your variants
- Click Save Shipping Details.