To see an overview of which products have been activated for Gateway Shipping, follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify Store
- Navigate to Products
- On the top menu select More Actions
- Select Gateway Supply Chain Product Overview
To View Product Shipping Status
To view the whether a product has been activated with Gateway Shipping, click on the Product Shipping Status tab. On this tab you will see an overview of if the product is activate for Gateway Shipping, whether the product has free shipping enabled as well as the number of locations this product is available in.
In addition, you will see a summary of the number of total products you have, Total Products that are currently active and the total number of product inactive with Gateway Shipping.
To Bulk Activate shipping locations for products
If you would like to bulk update shipping locations for products:
- Select the Product Shipping Locations Detail tab
- Check off the warehouses you would like to add to products (by default all shipping locations are activated for all products).
- Then select the products you would like to apply these shipping locations
- To save, select the "Apply Shipping Locations" button and the shipping locations will be updated for those products.
To Remove Shipping details from a product
To remove Gateway Shipping details from a product, navigate to the Products Shipping Details Delete tab.
- Check the skus you would like to remove the Gateways Shipping information for
- Select the "Delete" button. This will remove all shipping information stored in our database for this product.