After signing up and logging in to the Portal, you can retrieve instant freight quotations from our rate engine.
Just tell us your shipping details by filling out all the fields.
For anything that you think requires special handling like white glove or if you don't know your NMFC / Class code, we're happy to help. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our representatives are ready to assist with your special requirements.
To retrieve an instant freight quote from the Gateway Portal:
- Log into your account at https://www.gatewaysupplychain.com/
- Click on the Request Quote Tab or the “Request New Quote” button on the My Quotes page
- Enter in your From Location Zip Code and tab into the next column. The Country, State and City will automatically populate based on the Zip Code you have provided
- Enter in your To Location Zip Code and tab or click into the next column. The Country, State and City for your To Location will automatically populate based on the Zip Code you have provided.
- Populate the Location Types for both to From and To Location. Based on your selection, applicable fees will be charged.
- Next, we require your shipment details. Please populate the following fields:
- Product Description
- Handled Units
- Dimensions: Length, Width and Height in inches
- Weight per Unit in lbs
- Class Code: The class code is automatically calculated for you based on Density, however if the prepopulated class code is incorrect, you can overwrite this value with another.
- NMFC – this field is optional. If you know your NMFC please provide it as it would help to retrieve a more accurate rate.
If you have more than 1 product in your shipment, you can select “+Add another product” and populated the fields above for your additional products.
Once, you have populated all your shipment details, click on the “Request Quote” button to receive your instant quote.
If you receive a message that your quote has gone to a manual quote, please see our article on “Manual Quote” for further information.